Organic cotton T-shirt graffiti by hand with special paints that shine in the sun (sourced from Los Angeles, CA) by María Subiela, founder and artist in Vanguerati .
+ Size guide in the last image.
Inspired by one of the great works of art history, a symbol of the Italian Renaissance, Michelangelo's David.
Exclusive production on request. Designed and hand painted in Spain.
Choosing our organic t-shirts, you help us protect Y take care of the environment, without giving up to acquire a high quality product. Your planet will thank you.
david michelangelo organic unisex hand painted T-SHIRT
INFORMATION AND CARE
SHIPMENTS, CHANGES AND RETURNS
- hand painted with paints Special for cotton.
- Composition: 100% combed and spun organic cotton.
- Quality certifications: Fair Wear Foundation, OCS 100 per Control Union, PETA Approved Vegan and STANDARD 100 per OEKO-TEX.
- Designed and manufactured in Spain.
- Glued sleeves.
- 1x1 rib collar.
- Inner bias of main fabric on the neck.
- Wide double stitch on cuffs and hem.
- Distressed effect on all seams.
- Internal label 'Vanguerati ECOLOGICAL LUXURY' made in Spain with material recycling, certified by STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Hand wash inside out, with cold water and without rubbing the painted parts, with a delicate detergent neutral formula, it would be optimal to guarantee longevity of the garment
- Do not soak.
- It can be machine washed at a maximum of 30º using a short cycle for delicate clothes.
- Do not iron on the painted parts. Do it the other way around using a cloth between the iron and the delicate areas.
- Do not use dryer.
- Do not use bleach or bleach.
- The garment is presented inserted in a colored laid paper envelope. personalized gold made in Spain.