Exclusive fallera fabric top corset by Vanguerati, handcrafted by great Valencian artisans.
Named Valencia, it is inspired by the authentic fallera / valenciana bodices, custom made for years.
Its fabric is regional and is made by hand, resulting in a unique fabric and, therefore, of high value, due to the number of hours required for its manufacture. The result is the most prestigious and desired fabric produced in Spain , with incomparable colors and highlights.
+ Size guide .
S - for measurements around the waist from 58 cm to 70 cm.
M - for measurements around the waist from 68 cm to 90 cm.
L - for measurements around the waist from 78 cm to 100 cm.
* For sizes XL , 2XL or 3XL you must write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your exact measurement around the waist.
Exclusive confection on request. Designed and handmade in Spain (🇪🇸).
High sewing TOP CORSET IN FALLERA FABRIC • VALENCIA PINK SILVER •
INFORMACIÓN Y CUIDADO
SHIPPING, EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
- Top Corset made with Valencian Regional Fabric.
- Designed and manufactured in Spain.
- Composition: Exterior: 100% Polyester; Lining: 97% Polyester and 3% Elastane.
- Durable photo-anodized aluminum Vanguerati plate sewn to the hem.
- Bring rods / whales to assemble the corset.
- Sweetheart strapless neckline.
- Red satin lining made in Spain.
- Etreteladas pieces to add body.
- Back lacing closure with 18 silver eyelets.
- Adjustable size adjustment up to 10 cm (closing the corset more or less).
- Flat waxed cord made in Spain of 4.5 m in length.
- Metal studs at each end of the cord to protect it and prevent fraying.
- Ribbons with 'Vanguerati Spain' print sewn to the sides to hang the garment.
- Pattern composed of multiple pieces that guarantee the best fit and a feminine silhouette.
- Internal label 'Vanguerati HAND-CRAFTED LUXURY' made in Spain with recycled material, certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- The garment is presented inserted in a personalized gold-colored laid paper envelope made in Spain.
- Hand wash with cold water without rubbing, delicately, always using soap for delicate garments.
- Dry clean as a delicate garment.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry horizontally in the shade once it drains gently.
- Do not iron, or iron inside out at a low temperature using a cloth between the iron and the garment.